Sunday, September 9, 2018


You never quite heal. Not quite ever...

I will never leave Himself to rest. Why should he have all the fun cavorting through time without me? I know right this instant he is at the pyramids and all the questions he had about time and meaning and existence are answered. He has found the why and all I can do is know he holds that for me and for the ones he loved, one day found when we follow. But now, I will not leave the man to rest. I guess that's just the way it is for some of us. 

And for all that I've gone through I have no advice beyond a dedication to not becoming bitter. That there is no point to blame. That the rest of your life is a remnant of your love carried to your last day with courage and a prayer and a faith forward. 

And love the one you're with, with the aching understanding of how precious the time we are given is. For it is precious.

It was both a curse and a gift that we were given knowledge of our own death one day. Life's struggle is to find the gift whether you are the one that is to go or the one that is to be left behind. And when you find that gift, much becomes irrelevant; the affairs of the world a sad if not mad distraction. Love is all we have. The fear of loss is the curse, the understanding that comes with it, the gift. And if you can find the laughter, well, you've found it all. Just love the one you're with. But do not cast your pearls before swine. Forgive when you can. Kindness always. Compassion within reason.

That's all I've learned. 

Have a loving week everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmactMIhrRM

No comments: