Saturday, November 20, 2010

Preface

When I first starting writing for the Low Down to Hull and Back News newspaper I had no idea there was so much going on in the small vagaries of life in the Gatineau Hills of Quebec even though I’ve lived here over twenty years when I think of it. I know that these Hills have the best of what we would call the “stuff of life” with all its rewards, trials and tribulations. I hope you enjoy my first foray into publishing my humor collection. Sometimes who you are dictates where you live. Sometimes where you live dictates who you are. By publishing this, I hope to add to our collective understanding of what makes us who we are here in the Hills and why we probably still live here. Many of the pieces included here have not been edited to fit. Included here also, are a few pieces that have not appeared in the Low Down to Hull and Back News due to their length. Enjoy.

No comments: